How to stop gender discrimination

How I stopped gender discrimination



Do you guys feel sick about how people treat you considering your gender?You may say no but it happens from time to time.Let me guess an event when you've been treated in a wrong way because of your gender.There are two friends,both are boys.In school one of the guy asks the other to borrow a pencil but the other says he doesn't have one.The boy believes him.But after a while, a cute girl asks for a pencil and the other boy gives it to him.If you are a boy and had the same experience,you are probably a victim of gender discrimination.I to had the same experience and I was like


                                             
 

Just kidding,that was just a joke.But where I am living,gender discrimination is a huge problem.I had a friend who was a girl.Now it's up to you to decide whether she is real or fictional,but she hadn't been send to school since grade 10 just because she was a girl.Now that was a problem.Just like her, thousands of daughters,sisters,mothers and women are harassed,abused and discriminated every day.


So,how did I helped my friend.There is only one organization that helped me and that is maitinepal. I called them and they sorted things out just fine for her.But she is not the only one who is suffering.Yes,I live in Nepal and there are many victims here. So, for all the well wishers I  have a final request to everyone.Please support the organization and help the women of my nation.Stop gender discrimination like I did.


How to stop gender discrimination How to stop gender discrimination Reviewed by CooldudeUA on 8:06 PM Rating: 5

1 comment:

  1. Wait. What did you do to stop gender discrimination? You actually called him son of a 'bitch'. Could had called him son of a 'slut.' Or should had called him a 'slut' instead. Even inside the effortless effort of stopping Gender discrimination, there's a discrimination. I didn't intend to give offense. Btw, I enjoy your blogs :)

    ReplyDelete

Ad Home

LightBlog
Powered by Blogger.