Why being a vegetarian is bad?

Why I hate Vegetarians.


I must tell you that I used to be a vegetarian as well,maybe until the age of one when I could not chew.For whoever is hating on me and are vegetarians maybe this will teach you why you're being an ass.

1.
Vegetarian: oh ,you are actually right.
Meme guy:Yeah, and you are a stupid veg guy.
2. I not only hate veg. losers but pity them as well for not being able to enjoy these delicacies.


      




3. It's not that I really hate not eating meat,but it's rather the people who are vegetarian.Let me give you an example.This is Tom Staniford and I'm pretty sure He's a vegetarian:-



4. And the last reason why I hate vegetarians is that I hate Hitler. Sorry not Germans,only Hitler.  See below to understand what I mean.




Why being a vegetarian is bad? Why being a vegetarian is bad? Reviewed by CooldudeUA on 9:57 PM Rating: 5

1 comment:

Ad Home

LightBlog
Powered by Blogger.