Minecraft

Minecraft:


Every day of my life is spent with at least 2 hours of minecraft. I've been playing minecraft since two years and still people call me a noob. Every time I play minecraft,this is the only comment I can hear from the people watching:-


But I don't think I'm a noob at all.I mean two years is a lot of time right and it's not that I play only one minecraft game right.I mean I play a ton of minecraft games so how could I possibly be very good at every single one.

Minecraft is a sandbox video game created and designed by Swedish game designer Markus "Notch" Persson, and later fully developed and published by Mojang. The creative and building aspects of Minecraft enable players to build constructions out of textured cubes in a 3D procedurally generated world. Other activities in the game include exploration, resource gathering, crafting, and combat.

My top two minecraft games:-

2. Minecraft :story mode:-

Minecraft: Story Mode is an episodic point-and-click graphic adventure video game developed and published by Telltale Games, based on the sandbox video game Minecraft in association with Mojang. The first five episodes of the game were released between October 2015 through March 2016.Now this was a game where I really used to suck.









1. Minecraft:PE:-

Minecraft: Pocket Edition was the former title of the mobile versions of Minecraft developed by Mojang ABPocket Edition introduced the Bedrock Engine, which was later ported to non-mobile platforms as four other editions of Minecraft. Now this was one of the best ones for me so far.










Even if both games share the same content.I believe the pocket edition is really good.I also have some extra memes which only real minecraft fans can understand.




 


Minecraft Minecraft Reviewed by CooldudeUA on 8:11 PM Rating: 5

No comments:

Ad Home

LightBlog
Powered by Blogger.