Donald Trump

Why Donald Trump Sucks:-

Suppose you watch news everyday and you hear about two chidren fighting everyday,you must feel pretty sick right.You guys must know the chidren we are taking about right.

Yes,you guys know them all right.Well I don't know about North Korea's bulldog but I think Donald Trump is very lame though.Believe me ,I'm not hating on him.As a comedian,I really look up to him,but he is more of a psychopath than a leader.In my country,the perfect example of a leader like him  would be this guy:-

 The name of this guy is Sher Bahadur Deuba and I'm pretty sure this guy doesn't even know that he is the PM of Nepal .







Well,leaving it to that,here are about five reasons why Donald Trump sucks:-

1.He looks stupid:-

I believe a leader should look really approachable and straight forward.But this guy is completely opposite.I really don't need to tell how stupid he really is because the Internet has already made the perfect comparison.














2.He's a racist:-

He may not say it out loud but he hates every black guy in the entire world.He totally discriminates black people .I'm sure every black guy understands what I mean.














3.He rigged the elections:- 

He accused Hilary Clinton for trying to rig the elections but I'm pretty sure it was him who actually rigged elections.



4.He is Stupid:-

He doesn't just look stupid but every thing he says and does doesn't make sense at all.For example,lets read one of his tweets:-

















5.He's got anger issues:-

Donald Trump is like a child,he gets into a fight even if someone takes his candy or something.He gets mad and cannot control his anger.He says whatever shit he wants to and most of the times,it's not about politics at all. 


Well it looks like Americans will have to handle this non-human freak for another five years or so.Hence,I only got to say one thing to the Americans.

Donald Trump Donald Trump Reviewed by CooldudeUA on 9:21 PM Rating: 5

No comments:

Ad Home

LightBlog
Powered by Blogger.