Anime

Why Do I Watch Anime:-

I spend every day watching Japanese animations called anime.Believe me they are cool stuff and makes you super hyped.For example:-when Luffy went to that gear 4 form:-


Anime can almost do anything.They can make you laugh,make you cry and even inspire you.

Well here are some reasons to why I watch anime:-

1.I'm a loner:-

I like being alone in house.Okay,that's not true and it's just that I don't have many friends.So,when I watch anime it means that I'm really into it and have already established myself as one of the anime characters.
Me:Oh, don't worry I won't hurt you.
 2.Great Intro music:-
Animes have awesome intros which we all love. They make us even more hyped before the actual episode starts.I'm pretty sure these intros are better than most of the pop songs.

3.Character dies:-
Unlike all the movies, cartoons and other stuff, the most popular and liked positive characters die as well.It brings tears but makes anime even more worth watching.





4.Variety of content:-
There is a wide variety of content and themes for anime that atleast one will be your type.

5.It's definitely bad-ass:-
 Every part of the animation in anime is cool,awesome,intriguing,sometimes pleasant sometimes not but worth it.


Anime Anime Reviewed by CooldudeUA on 12:06 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

Ad Home

LightBlog
Powered by Blogger.